BlackBerry® 10 Hackathon
Terms and Conditions
- Any CampJS participant is free to enter the BlackBerry® 10 hackathon/competition.
- Competition Entries must be "BlackBerry 10 Apps", running on the BlackBerry 10 OS or "Open Source Tools or Libraries for the BlackBerry10 developer community".
- Entries may be started prior to commencement of CampJS.
- To be eligible, App entries must comply with the BlackBerry App World™ Vendor Guidelines
- App entries must be submitted to BlackBerry® World™, BlackBerry’s app store, and be presented to a panel of judges during CampJS.
- Open Source Tools must be available under MIT or similarly permissive licence that enables commercial use on GitHub, and a link to the entry must be added to a wiki on the BlackBerry Github page. Details of where to submit links to be available at the camp.
- Competition Entries must be submitted before judging starts.
- Near the end of the camp, a panel chosen by BlackBerry will cast judgement upon the entries.
- Some entries will win prizes, at the panel's discretion.
- You own your own code and any assets you make.
- Don't break any laws.